Image analysis services and software development for biomedical research
QuantaCell is a service provider (CRO, contract research organization not a clinical research organization!) specialized in life sciences located in Pessac (near Bordeaux), France, Europe. Its is a research and development outsourcing company with expertise in biology, medicine and healthcare. Its goal is to offer tailored software solutions and services for biomedical imaging using artificial intelligence and image processing.
What can QuantaCell do for you?
Help you save time by speeding up your image analysis and automating your experiments
- Transform qualitative analyses into quantitative measurements by automating manual steps
- Generate automatic solution embedding image processing and data analysis (filtering, segmentation, machine learning, deep learning, statistical testing)
- Use extremely rapid and reliable tools (C++, CUDA, multi-threading)
Improve the quality of your results to gain precision and to augment the robustness of measurements
- Utilize tools that are suitable for your data and biological models
- Visualize your results with tools that are dedicated to guarantee error-free returns
- Test the impact of artifacts and limit instrument-based biases
- Validate the robustness and reproducibility of your experiments
Manage your DataBases to cross-search your data and visualize sensitive information
- Cross-searches between the data of your lab and public databases (big data analysis)
- Compile thousands of experiments to detect the most significant results
- Find or recover the information that is hidden in the mass of data, by use of tools that are adapted to visualization and tools for statistical learning.
- Combine and visualize heterogenic data (bio-informatics, proteomics, genomics, clinical data, medical data) and obtained by different technologies (imaging, mass spectrometry, flow cytometry, microarray)
Develop tailored software solutions
- Program simple and ergonomic user interfaces
- Value data and important results
- Utilize modern frameworks (.NET, QT, Java) for fluent graphic interfaces
- Integrate the most innovative and recent image analysis algorithms statistics in the software
- Follow and validate according to ISO-13485 (medical devices), COFRAC, CE mark conformity, GLP (good laboratory practice)
Why choose QuantaCell ?
- For our double competence in biology and informatics
- For our capacity to adapt to the specifics and needs of our clients
- For our availability and flexibility
- For our long-standing experience in data-analysis and biological image-analysis
- For our experience of medical and biological quality systems (GLP, medical devices)
Who can benefit from our services?
- Pharmaceutical industry (preliminary, preclinical and clinical phases)
- Hospitals and academic laboratories
- CRO (contract research organization)
- Cosmetic industry
QuantaCell has a wide range of applications
Histological analysis, detection of tumors and their morphology, angiogenesis, measurements of (micro) vascularization, nature and levels of biomarkers, cellular dynamics (proliferation, migration, invasion), classification of epithelium vs stromal cells
Dermatology and cosmetics
Detection of skin compartments (dermis, epidermis, hypodermis). Detection of orientation and organization of collagen, elastin fibers. Morphometry and colorimetry of skin, hair, scratches, injuries, wrinkles, skin lesions, dandruff.
Analysis of tissue structures in histology, biomarkers, companion diagnostic testing, phenotypic analysis, angiogenesis, TMA (tissue micro array). Bioinformatics analysis to improve selection of best biomarkers from genomic, transcriptomic, metabolic and imaging quantitative measurements.
Analysis of IHC / H&E / Fluo / FISH, detection of tissue structures (epithelium, connective tissues, lumina), cell-by-cell quantification, tumor detection, quantification of organization, angiogenesis, vascularization
Cellular biology (cell signalling and traffic, target identification…)
Cell counting, nucleus counting, translocation, cellular viability and apoptosis, angiogenesis, cell cycling, granularity, cell segmentation, time-lapse cell tracking, analysis of cell morphology, detection of phenotypes
Developmental biology (embryology,mouse,worms, flies, zebrafish)
3D reconstruction, time-lapse analysis, single-cell tracking, geometric deformations, organ detection, lineage tracing, image registration, information about tissue structures
Neuronal organization (neurons, axons, neurites, astroglia), dynamics of membrane receptors by SPT (single particle tracking)