QuantaCell analyses and processes your images and data
QuantaCell carries out scientific studies and techniques in image and data analysis for you.
Interactions between you and QuantaCell
The client is responsible for data or image acquisition, and for sending them to QuantaCell with all accompanying information (experimental design, description of markers, replicates). QuantaCell receives the data, processes them, compiles the results and writes a report. Finally, QuantaCell returns all data and results to the client for validation of the results.
Phases of our service
In general, the subsequent steps in our studies are as follows:
- Consultancy and advice (about imaging equipment, calibration, experimental design) to generate images or signals that are suitable for quantitative and automated analysis
- Quality inspection of data sources for the identification of different sources of artifacts (problems at the borders of images, image or signal saturation, lack of homogeneity in the image background, drift of plane)
- A method of pre-processing or normalization that limits artifacts in the image or signals
- An algorithm for data analysis adapted to biological models and the used mode of acquisition
- A visualization tool that allows clients to follow the different stages in the analysis, and to detect potential anomalies therein
QuantaCell analyses the data and delivers a highly transparent analysis:
- A report
- Statistical results
- The processed data
- An optimized tool to easily navigate all your data
QuantaCell protects its clients’ data during transfer (see data protection).